Lionel Messi says he would never play for another European club apart from Barcelona, but he could finish his career in Argentina.

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner started his career with Argentinian side Newell's Old Boys before moving to Barca in 2001.
He is under contract with the Catalan club until 2018 and told France Football that he has no plans to leave.
"I'd never play for another European club," said the 28-year-old. "Barcelona is my home and I want to retire here.
"However, it's possible I could end my career in Argentina. Anything could happen in the future, but I want to stay here."
Messi pipped Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo to win the Ballon d'or recently, but thinks his Barcelona team-mate will win the award in the future.
                         
Neymar will win the Ballon d'Or, according to Messi
"I think Neymar will one day win the Ballon d'Or because he has all the qualities needed and because he's a top-class player," Messi said.
"He'll be whatever he wants to be. He's fast, technical, excellent in one-on-ones - he has everything."
While Neymar has excelled this season for Barcelona, Messi has scored just 10 La Liga goals after missing two months with injury.
However, he said: I'm in much better shape than in previous years. I had injuries in 2013 and 2014 that meant I wasn't at the top of my game, whereas now I am.
"I feel I'm back at the level I was at three or four seasons ago. If another Ballon d'Or comes along then great, but if I don't win any more, it's no big deal.
"I'm not obsessed with that trophy. On the contrary, my obsession is with titles won as a team".