Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Ali Modu Sheriff Out To Set Fire On PDP And Nigeria- Femi-Kayode

Femi Fani-Kayode
Questions his nationality
* Meetings of Govs' forum, PDP ex-ministers
under way
Onyebuchi Ezigbo in Abuja
The former Minister of Aviation and
spokesman of the Goodluck Jonathan
Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode,
has described as empty the threat made by
the National Chairman of the Peoples
Democratic Party, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff,
over his alleged links with Boko Haram.
Speaking to journalists shortly after the
meeting of PDP former Ministers began in
Abuja Tuesday, Fani- Kayode accused Sheriff
of attempting to set fire on the PDP and
indeed the entire country with his imposed
chairmanship.
"Well, my first question is who is Ali Modu
Sheriff? Is a Nigerian or Chadian? The second
thing is that he came as the national
chairman or claiming to be one, and you
want to move the party forward and the first
thing you do is to start issuing threats.
"This I think is unacceptable and nobody is
intimidated. The fact of the matter is that he
wants to set Nigeria on fire; he also wants to
set PDP on fire and that fire is going to
consume him and him alone. With regards to
the personal threats to me, I am more than
ready for him. I am waiting for and I assure
him that I am not like anybody he has met
before in his life. He will meet a resistance
he never expected.
"I'm never intimidated. We will remove him,
we will ensure that he does not remain
National Chairman because he has divided
this party and this meeting we are having
today will take a decision on that and I
would not like to preempt their decision. I
sincerely hope that all the other stakeholders
of the party recognize that this man is
divisive, he is unacceptable; he is unfit and
he is somebody that none of us has any
respect for and cannot move our party
forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment