Tuesday, February 9, 2016

“I don’t think Davido insulted anybody in the song" --- Humblesmith

 Davido, Humblesmith star in 'Osinachi' remix video

 Humblesmith has denied that he paid Davido for guesting on the remix of ‘Osinachi’.

The HKN singer had jumped on the remix to the hit song, which originally had Phyno on it. Davido played an integral role on the song, addressing his recent baby mama issues via his opening verse.

Davido, Humblesmith star in 'Osinachi' remix video  Davido, Humblesmith star in 'Osinachi' remix video

Humblesmith has reacted to reports that the OBO crooner payed him for the collabo, and also insisted that he does not feel Davido insulted anybody on that track. Humblesmith said; “No, I have not. Osinachi still means ‘From God’ irrespective of the person that was featured in the remix or the lines he dropped,” he said.
“I don’t think he insulted anybody in the song. Music is life, it is reality. It lets people know what is happening in your life. Davido said ‘My humble father sinachi, my loving daughter sinachi, Dele Momodu sinachi, no be by force to go Dubai’. That is what is trending in his life. Don’t forget that there is a place he said ‘I forgive and forget.”
Davido, Humblesmith star in 'Osinachi' remix video Davido, Humblesmith star in 'Osinachi' remix video  
Debunking reports that he was paid, Humblesmith said “that is social media for you. I did not pay Davido and he did not pay me also.” He further added that the song would not affect his career negatively; “It is not going to affect my career in any way. Some people love the original version which has Phyno in it while others prefer the remix with Davido. Different strokes for different folks.”
Watch the video for Osinachi HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment