Wednesday, March 30, 2016

2Face ’s Baby- mama Reveals How She Felt When He Proposed To Annie

Mother of two of 2Face ' s kids , Sumbo Adeoye has opened
up on how she felt the day Annie got the ring .
Sumbo
at a
program organised for single parents at the Royalty
Christian Centre while admonishing attendees not to be
desperate said ,
" I remember the day when my baby daddy proposed to his
girlfriend, I was on the list of those that will take praise in
church for that Wednesday . Well I had known what was going
on but it didn 't affect me because I had known what I want,
so I had let go of that choice for God' s will for me .
So I came to church , I was leading the Praise session and
everyone was just looking at me with pity eyes like 'omo yi o
mo nkan ti on sele (this girl doesn ' t know what' s going on
o)'. After service , one sister even came to me and said It is
well and in my mind, I am like what happened , did somebody
die .
The person felt I was faking that I wasn ' t hurt by the proposal
but she and the others didn' t know I had been healed by God
for my own expected end. So don' t be desperate . That bobo
that you are killing yourself over and putting yourself in
strategic places over , may not be God' s choice for you , but if
he is God' s choice for you , like Mary ' s spouse , Joseph in the
Bible, God will fix it.
Concluding the message , her husband, Pastor David Adeoye ,
said: " I have the happiest marriage on earth today because I
love my wife and our sons . Don ' t hide your child from your
spouse . If they can ' t love your child with you , then they don' t
deserve you . "…. my wife, chop kiss jor . "
Adeoye, who has 2 children for 2baba is happily married to
Pastor Adeoye of the Royalty Christian Centre .

No comments:

Post a Comment