Saturday, March 19, 2016

'There’s nothing wrong in doing separate projects & still being together as P-Square' - Peter Okoye

It seems the more people thinks the light after the tunnel is
about to shine, Peter Okoye will pour more fuel into his family
feud.
Peter has said he has no ‘issues’ with his brother- Paul, while
noting that henceforth, they would have separate music-
managers.
Writing on his Instagram page on Saturday, he stressed that
he would no longer have any dealings with elder brother, Jude
Engees.
In a post that’s a response to his brother’s pleas for peace,
Peter said ‘there’s nothing wrong in doing separate projects’
and still being together as Psquare.
“For public record, I don’t have any issues with my brother
Paul the only issue I have is with the management which I
have disassociated myself with.”
“There is a clear line between family and business, Jude still
remains my brother, he is just no longer my manager. For the
record also, P’square still remains, the only difference is that
we are under separate managements and there is nothing
wrong with that. I see no wrong in doing separate projects
and and still being together as P’square.”
Peter also berated Paul for taking their family issues to the
public domain when he had been previously reprimanded for
doing the same.
“I love my brother Paul, I support him and wish him the very
best in life but misguiding the media is not the right thing to
do, if we have issues as brothers, the right thing to do is
settle it between ourselves and not give media something to
feed on.”
“I took family issues to the public when I went on a Twitter
rant but I apologised for that, you shouldn’t do the same,
making me look like a bad person and giving the public an
opportunity to crucify me is not a solution.”
Furthermore, the extrovert of the Psquare twins accused Paul
of being the first person to record a solo music project- with
Mavin first lady, Tiwa Savage.
He however, added that he has nothing against his brother’s
side-hustle while wishing him the best in his endeavours.
“You went solo first by releasing a song with ‘Tiwa’ and your
new artists. This doesn’t stop us from producing good music
together or giving our fans the best of P’square, it’s just time
for personal development. I am not against Rudeboy Records,
northside entertainment and wish you the very best. Thanks
for the love once again. God bless you all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment